We chose the ideas of dreams and hopes to link various themes and reflect the aspirations of a young city like Milton Keynes. The wishing star and the heart-shaped cloud are symbols intended to convey this – aim for the sky, head in the clouds, reach for the stars, follow your heart – and the sky, depicted both as day and night, was intended to convey creative dreaming, as well as sporting dreams and ambitions. The whole thing was designed to be reproduced using a limted number of stencils.
- RT @_WhiteCube: Watch #AntonyGormley discussing HUMAN, his new exhibition at Forte di Belvedere, Florence 26.4.2015 - 27.9.2015 http://t.co… 1 day ago
- Giorgio Moroder has Déjà Vu on new LP residentadvisor.net/news.aspx?id=2… 1 day ago
- RT @DutchCajonist: Giorgio Moroder announces first album in 30 years, featuring Britney Spears, Sia ... - Tiny Mix Tapes (press… http://t.c… 1 day ago
- Migration campaigners stage body bag protest on Brighton beach gu.com/p/47m8e/stw#im… 2 days ago
- ‘The sea does not care’: the wretched history of migrant voyages gu.com/p/47yn7/stw#im… 2 days ago