We chose the ideas of dreams and hopes to link various themes and reflect the aspirations of a young city like Milton Keynes. The wishing star and the heart-shaped cloud are symbols intended to convey this – aim for the sky, head in the clouds, reach for the stars, follow your heart – and the sky, depicted both as day and night, was intended to convey creative dreaming, as well as sporting dreams and ambitions. The whole thing was designed to be reproduced using a limted number of stencils.
- Hanging exhibition @LauderdaleHouse today. Starts tomorrow with Private View (all welcome) on Tue 2 June, 7.30-10 pm. http://t.co/4NWNDSMSC9 2 days ago
- Irma Irsara - Pulp Art at Lauderdale House fb.me/1DMBVOijT 6 days ago
- RT @medical_xpress: Body's 'serial killers' captured on film destroying #cancercells medx.cc/351255451 @Cambridge_Uni 1 week ago
- fb.me/5lpv2T2l3 1 week ago
- Watch Catrin Finch arrive at the London Canal Museum by tug! wp.me/p2BH7L-26s via @fivethingsnow 1 week ago