- fb.me/2nVboAGal 1 day ago
- fb.me/6Wo47YlUH 2 days ago
- fb.me/2R7EDQzqQ 2 days ago
- Saw the proof copy of Frances Presley's new book, published by Shearsman Books. Very happy with the look of my... fb.me/1GWvdkPJa 6 days ago
- BBC News - London's Regent's Canal drained ahead of restoration bbc.co.uk/news/uk-296558… 1 week ago
A selection of etchings are currently available from the shop and gallery, Pretty Scruffy, in Chichester.
The prints were produced between 1990 and 1992, with a few earlier ones from 1981. Full address for Pretty scruffy is Shop 3, No. 1, Cooper Street, Chichester, West Sussex, PO19 1EB.
If you are in Chichester don’t leave without seeing the Marc Chagall stained glass window on the south wall of the Cathedral.
To conicide with the forthcoming re-showing this November of the slide installation, Nel paese delle mille anime, we’re producing digital prints based on the work. The prints use the original artwork to recreate the superimposed imagry of the piece. The first series will be printed at the London Print Studio on A2 Ilford Galerie Pearl 290gsm using Epson ultrachrome (pigment based) inks in editions of 25.
Mail art piece for my exhibition, L’acqua dialoga coi sassi, at the VZ Gallery off Brick Lane in November. If you want one of these, put your details on the mailing list and keep coming to the private views.
Tuesday – Sunday: 11 am – 6pm, Monday – closed
Private view Friday 4 November 5.30 – 9 pm
VZ Gallery, 28 Cheshire Street, London E2 6EH
To contact VZ Gallery email@example.com, 020 7739 9096
Look forward to seeing you all on the 4th November